Wenger....Utter Cretin!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Thing is, he never said whether it was a special school for the gifted, or the retarded.

It was a bit naff though, even for an Arsenal fan, it didn't come across well, and sometimes I wish he would just shut up. All the moaning doesn't help.

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not one to agree with selective journalism, the full quout was:

"The guy who organised the fixtures this season must have come from a special school, because he's more intelligent than I am."

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
You have to laugh at this strange strange man,he now wants to get rid of throw ins cos he aint got a player that can hoy the ball a long distance... :D

"At Stoke, for Rory Delap it is like kicking the ball," says Wenger. "It is a little bit of an unfair advantage. He is using a strength that is usually not a strength in football. So the rule I would change would be maybe to play throw-ins by foot. Why not? I think it would make the game quicker."

Love the logic Arsene. That's like saying Walcott is too fast. Normal players do not have this speed and therefore young Theo should have a speed limit. Perhaps the fourth official could hold a speed camera to clock him? ;)

As I said,the guy is a utter cretin who gets off lightly with the press for some bizzare reason,christ even 'Arry has won more than him in last 5 years! :D

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
"The guy who organised the fixtures this season must have come from a special school, because he's more intelligent than I am."

He meant special as in fantastic not a school for people with learning difficulties.

Think what you might of Wenger but you can hardly call him a cretin. Cretin or Genius, I bet you would love him at your club.

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Some things never stop to amaze me, people like Dodger really listen to what these over paid guys say. Once the football is over I turn it over, can't be arsed with these people telling me what I have just watched. Even as an Arsenal fan I couldnt care less what Wenger has to say, I would like him to explain why Arsenal still employ a trophy cleaner.
Come on Arsen when are we going to win something? now I would listen to that!

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
I really can’t stand the man, although well educated, I get the impression he thinks there is some divine right. Don’t watch much football, but I support the underdog and I cant be doing with teams that are full of guys who’s names are not in the Glasgow phone directory.