Tonights Match: Man City Vs Chelsea

Laka

Head Pro
Visit site
Well it was really an impressive performance from the Blues last night......Blues held a high quality throughout the game whilst City was pending between periods of excellent play and neutralised Citys midfields and anxious play in between as lost souls in the backline.....

Hope this will boost the Blues confidence and performe excellent play against Tottenham at home--- I will be on the Bridge then...It was a joy to watch....

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Proper gutted and getting fed up with injuries an other issues, joe hart in net, kompany out, silva injured, Nasir injured augero twice, negredo, jovetic, flaming fernandinho, and am sure ave missed out half a dozen others.

thought city started well and the early misses would cost um. Was moaning after 20 mins coz city just stopped there flowing football. Overall thought Chelsea the better team and at times saying city were slack is an understatement. Don't matter what level of football your at be it kids under 10's or the best team in the world last week when one defender is facing four attackers on the break, summits gone tits up.

for the neutral, an excellent game to watch and keeps alive what I think is the best premier league for a long