Chris Houghton Sacked!!

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Its a disgrace, I cant believe they have sacked him, they are a bunch of clowns!! Glad I now live in NI and no longer have a season ticket!!!

:( :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not sure Mark Hughes is going to be too far behind him. I do find it a strange one by Newcastle as they are hardly struggling at the moment. Surely they must see what a job Hughton has done in getting them up and in a fairly good position. The word stabililty obviously doesn't translate into Geordie

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm no fan of the Toon, but that is just disgraceful.

I hope they slide down the table and get relegated now. Houghton went from "caretaker" and got them promoted (rather comfortably) and is hardly having a bad season. 11th in the table is a pretty good result thus far, I'd have said. What is Mike Ashley and the board expecting? To win the league?

What a bunch of ass clowns!

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Rumour is bets have been suspended on alan pardew being the next newcastle manager! It's not april the 1st is it!?

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Beardsley is caretaker. Not sure thats a bright idea - how much managerial experience?

I think he was either youth or reserve team coach so he will have abit of experience but nowhere near enough to manage a premiership team. Steve stone is also going to help out until they get a manager.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Joke of a club and I hope they get relegated.

Mike Ashley is a prime example of what a tool money can turn someone into. He is a man with no class whatsoever. Hughton was doing a great job.

Chrissy Hughton, get your arse back down the lane!

Screwback

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I am a Newcastle fan and find his sacking a disgrace. however we are playing a load of S**t at the moment that however has nothing to do with the manager its down to the crap we call players....he can only try and work with what he has got and that is not a lot...

Feel sorry for the guy and can only imagine the joke we will get in next.

If i could pick someone - Ray Wilkins

Screwback

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Mike Ashley is a prime example of what a tool money can turn someone into. He is a man with no class whatsoever. Hughton was doing a great job.

Joke of a man - aye

Joke of a club - no

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Feel for the fan's of the club,, Ashley and the the board just dont seem to want to give any manager a run. Some good results this year and 11th in the first season back in the PL is by no means a bad job.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Feel for the fan's of the club,, Ashley and the the board just dont seem to want to give any manager a run. Some good results this year and 11th in the first season back in the PL is by no means a bad job.

Agree,this is a massive club and they need a top manager now with a proven record in the PL,no good appointing a manager who can take them so far,they need a manager who can deliver european football.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site

Joke of a club, i dont think so mate!!

Ashley is a tool, and a spurs fan to boot, says it all!!

golfcitydweller

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
i think they have lost the last 5 games ! well if managers are sacked for that then ancelloti `s jacket`s on a loose nail as well . The guy that resigned from hull - he`ll get the newcastle hot seat...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
If i could pick someone - Ray Wilkins

Trust me as a Fulham fan you don't want El Crabbo. All the team did was pass it from side to side. No flair or entertainment. If they went 1-0 down there was never a plan B to try and get back in it.

Sadly I reckon Ashley has done a deal already and is just waiting to tie the loose ends up before announcing it. If managers are going that easily Fulham will be looking for a new one at the weekend