Push Trolley

DeeJay

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi folks,

Decided to take the game back up this year after giving up playing football and having a lot of free time.

I am having to completely redo my set as unfortunately my clubs were stolen from my van last year (from a "secure" car park might i add!) so in the process of putting my set together.

Anyway the point of the post is, can anyone recommend a push trolley? I am talking something under £100 nothing too fancy. I have seen these online and seem to have good reviews:

http://www.onlinegolf.co.uk/equipme...y-254185.html?dwvar_254185_variantimage=black

http://www.onlinegolf.co.uk/equipme...y-252216.html?dwvar_252216_variantimage=white

What sort of bag size could these carry? Or is there something out there that I haven't seen that is better and/or better priced?

Glad to be back can't wait to join a club and get back out there!

Cheers

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
During our 2014 trolley test the Motocaddy M1 Lite (http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/gear/brands/motocaddy/50062-50062) came out really well. If you're going to be playing quite often it's built to last and folds up as small as anything else on the market.

If you're only going to be playing monthly or less there shouldn't be anything wrong with one of the models you've suggested, which are a bit cheaper.

Stuey01

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My mate has the one in your first link. He is well happy with it. To be honest I'm not sure my clicgear was worth the extra money, it is ace, but it was a lot more expensive.
He uses it with a stand bag and with a trolley bag, no problems. Not tried a staff bag.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've had an S1 Lite for about 6 years now. Despite the break no longer working (its gets stuck and it did this after about 1 year of having it), its extremly sturdy and reliable!

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
How is this different to the M1? I just got a new motocaddy bag, my trolley is a bit tired and because of the new locking system they do, the MotoCaddy push trolleys are very much on my Radar!

Is the M1 worth the extra 50 quid and if so, how?

I've been tempted by the M1. I believe it folds up a fair bit smaller than the S1 mate.

update - just checked and the website claims it folds down to less than half the size of the S1

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
How is this different to the M1? I just got a new motocaddy bag, my trolley is a bit tired and because of the new locking system they do, the MotoCaddy push trolleys are very much on my Radar!

From when I was spec'ing up between the two, the M1 folds a little smaller as has a few more features.

For me, the best value came in the S, which is why I brought it.

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk

Just to add to what the other guys said about the M1's smaller folder size, here's a pic of it from our trolley test in an average sized boot with a stand bag.

M1 Lite.jpg