Chris Houghton Sacked!!

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
Pardew is the favourite been all over Sky Sports today and is on their website as well. Jol turned job down apparently due to lack of transfer budget. If Pardew takes over the I fear it could be Championship Football next season. Poor Manager Pardew proven failure NUFC deserve better and that's from an Everton fan.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Pardew = relegation (by next season)
Wilkins = relegation (this season) and boring footie

As for Jol I don't know if he'll get enough time and whether the fans will back him. My guess is Newcastle will be looking for another manager by the start of next season

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Joke appointment and just another example of the cockney bufoon looking for a cheap option.

Pardews track record isnt great and Ashley said they wanted a man with plenty of PL experience. For me, Pardew isnt exactly hugely experienced and TBH, his failings at Southampton make me doubt he will do any good at Newcastle.

Apparently in a survey of 1000 newcastle fans, only 14 were Supporting Pardews appointment.

Bookies have also slashed the odds of a Newcastle relegation since this appointment.

I think the best thing for Newcastle is for them to go down, hopefully Ashley will want out so he can go and play with a new toy and then under new ownership and proper operation of the club they will come back stronger.

Im glad Im not a Newcastle United supporter thats for sure. Hate to see any club being dicked about with and made a laughing stock.

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I think the best thing for Newcastle is for them to go down, hopefully Ashley will want out so he can go and play with a new toy and then under new ownership and proper operation of the club they will come back stronger.

Im glad Im not a Newcastle United supporter thats for sure. Hate to see any club being dicked about with and made a laughing stock.

Unfortunately Jon that's what we all thought when we went down last time.

Absolutely no way we would bounce straight back with that failure in charge.

A black day in the truest sense of the word - there is absolutely no light in the world today. :( :( :(

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why would anyone up at NUFC give anybody a 5 1/2 year contract is beyond me most don't last much longer than 5 1/2 months!! Will be payout time when Ashley decides he is not the man for the job in about 12 months time

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why would anyone up at NUFC give anybody a 5 1/2 year contract is beyond me most don't last much longer than 5 1/2 months!! Will be payout time when Ashley decides he is not the man for the job in about 12 weeks time

Corrected that for you

You could be right actually given the run of fixtures they have coming up:
Liverpool (H)
Birmingham(A)
Man City(H)
Tottenham(A)
Wigan(A)
West Ham(H)
Sunderland(A)
Tottenham(H)
Fulham(A)
Arsenal(H)
:eek:
Best of luck Mr Pardew :D

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I feel for NUFC. I quite like the club and Pardew is a joke appointment. He'll not take them forward. No way.

I've heard on the grapevine that he will sh@g anything. At previous clubs he's slept with player's wives, board member's wives, tea ladies, etc. Apparently, that's one of the reasons that previous clubs have got rid of him.