Weather

D-S

Visit site
Lovely and sunny in the Algarve.😃
Just bumped into a mate who's just got back last week from the Algarve, they were rained off 3 times and it was howling windy - said today was a better day here than he had had in his week in Portugal.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Just bumped into a mate who's just got back last week from the Algarve, they were rained off 3 times and it was howling windy - said today was a better day here than he had had in his week in Portugal.

Mate of mine has a villa in the western Algarve and was there over Easter. Had awful weather.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
It was quite nice here yesterday, warm but very windy. Windy again today after it raining all night. Sacked off golf today, too windy with showers, no longer my idea of fun.

AussieKB

Visit site
I come over at the end of the month and hope to bring our Perth weather with me, have not worn trousers to play golf for 5 months.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Can’t win with the weather.

The last 3 days here have been warm and Sunny, on Saturday it was 20°. Which would be nice at home, but not great when you are in the alps skiing 🤦‍♂️

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Today was our first “wow it’s ruddy hot” day. Very clear blue skies and 28* in the shade. Not even a breeze to cool off.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Hammering it down this morning and afternoon, hammering it down again now, competitions cancelled for the weekend - bye bye April golf.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Apart from an occasional bit of low cloud/drizzle, we have, apparently, had 7 days without rain in SE London/Kent /Surrey borders.

Thames Water will be announcing a hosepipe ban soon :ROFLMAO:

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Apart from an occasional bit of low cloud/drizzle, we have, apparently, had 7 days without rain in SE London/Kent /Surrey borders.

Thames Water will be announcing a hosepipe ban soon :ROFLMAO:

I was down in Canterbury on Wednesday. When driving home, I was genuinely surprised at how dry some of the fields looked.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
After a (relatively) nice few days, the howling wind and rain have just started up again to celebrate the ending of The Masters. :(

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm on a trip just over the border, east coast of Scotland. Saturday was very, very windy. Yesterday was very windy. Today is likely to be very, very windy again. No rain so far though 😄.