Weather

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
As many view the Masters as the start of the golf season in the UK, should someone be having a word with the committee - see about pushing it back a couple of weeks? 😉😁

Swango1980

Visit site
My weather apps saying wind as high as 55mph tomorrow now. That'll be fun to knock a ball around in. 😦
Love being in Lincolnshire at the moment, been playing golf for a long time without any closures. Tomorrow bright and sunny, getting close to 20 degrees and only winds of up to 42mph (at leasy the wind might help continue to dry things up?).

Sunday much the same

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Love being in Lincolnshire at the moment, been playing golf for a long time without any closures. Tomorrow bright and sunny, getting close to 20 degrees and only winds of up to 42mph (at leasy the wind might help continue to dry things up?).

Sunday much the same
I'm hoping they've over-estimated as my other weather app only says about 40-odd mph. As you say, it's supposed to be 17 or 18 degrees, although it's not going to feel like it with that wind ripping through.

Swango1980

Visit site
I'm hoping they've over-estimated as my other weather app only says about 40-odd mph. As you say, it's supposed to be 17 or 18 degrees, although it's not going to feel like it with that wind ripping through.
The wind is from the south.

So, at least any wind chill will not be as extreme as it would be if it was blowing down from the Arctic

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
This morning at Blair...

5VuI9gi.jpg