Vital Statistics

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
60 and determindly irresponsible (Bryan Adams - 18 'til I die) (I know where I was when Kennedy was shot; Nelson was <u>my</u> cabin boy; I knew the Victory when she was an acorn)
15 months

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
Playing since aged 10 but gave up the game between ages 19 and 28. Came back aged 29, got down to 7 then started a family and played less golf, hence hcap now 12.

Age 39.

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
27 years old,
high 20's handicap - need one more round to get proper handicap.
1 year ish playing once a week.

I will never be a single figure man, but at least I love the game.

Mark10

Visit site
24 years old, havn't played properly since I was 18. I was off 12 then. I have been playing since I was old enough to pick up a club but played a lot of sports when I was young so didn't play regularly.

benny

Head Pro
Visit site
I am a male, 26 year old.

Started golf in 95, played till 97. Went to college, couldn't afford it - was pretty crap at the game anyway apart from short game.
Started again in 2001 and played for 9 months. Quit because I was ill for a couple of years, had a kid, settled down. During this short playing time though I really got to grips with ball striking and had some great rounds and made some fine memories.
Playing properly now since July 07 after being inspired by Padraigs Open. Joined my new club South Cliff after Xmas, and I intend to play now until my days are out. Not been at the club long and its the first time I've played on a full length 18 holer for a decade so after 3 cards and 2 comps my Handicap is a solid enough 14 and I am very optomistic about single figures in the future. A'thangya very much.

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
HCap 13
Age 40
Feels like I have played golf forever, but have only been playing it seriously and by that I mean trying to improve for the last 5 years.