TV Series - What Are You Watching?

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Finished off The Bear tonight, utterly outstanding TV.
Thanks for recommending. Just finished it all too quickly and looking forward to the second series. Loud and intense to watch in parts. No two episodes follow the same format and definitely not predictable.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I started watching Travellers a couple of years ago (Netflix) and started watching it again.

Story line is about people from the past taking over bodies of ones from the present at the point of their death to try to save the planet from disaster in the future.

Good all round cast and writers. Many old favourites from the Stargate series.

3 series but as is typical Netflix cancelled after 3. I have just started series 2

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Love Island and The Apprentice.

If the 20-somethings in these two ‘reality’ progs are in any way representative of their age group then God help us all if the internet goes awol when a functioning society depends upon them. What a bunch of numpties. “I don’t do numbers”; “I don’t know how to read a map”; “what’s a 45 record?”. And so on. And these are the supposedly ‘bright’ and aspiring ones on TA.

OK I’ll maybe let them off with the 45, though I knew what a 78 was without ever having bought one we had a few in the house.

And to be fair, the stuff the LI-landers are ‘quizzed’ on isn’t exactly stretching, though I did love one lad explaining to a lass that there’s only one moon so that though we might be apart we can look at the moon and know we are looking at the same thing…almost philosophically deep that.?