TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Any recommendations for a box set folks…
I’ve done Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad and Gomorrah.
Loved them all if I’m honest ?

Justified indeed is excellent.

I would add Bosch (Amazon Prime), Vikings (AP), Sons of Anarchy (Disney Plus), Queen of the South (Netflix), Narcos (N), Narcos Mexico (N), Better Call Saul (N), For All Mankind (Apple TV), Dopesick (D), The Americans (D), Mindhunter (N).

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site

I would add Bosch (Amazon Prime), Vikings (AP), Sons of Anarchy (Disney Plus), Queen of the South (Netflix), Narcos (N), Narcos Mexico (N), Better Call Saul (N), For All Mankind (Apple TV), Dopesick (D), The Americans (D), Mindhunter (N).
Love the Bosch books ?

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site

And if you don't mind, or even quite like, a prosperous plot, ridiculous characters and gratuitous sex and violence, then Banshee (Sky On-demand) is absolutely brilliant.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
The series is terrific, strong characters, understated acting, well-paced and looks great. Sounds like a must-watch.
It is!
There's just not enough of them!
Chicago Med, on the other hand, was pretty solid all the way through its many series. Not so impressed with its 'offshoots' though.
Goliath was another great series, but was possibly heading towards being a bit repetitive.
NCIS eventually struggled with 'staying relevant' with aging stars. and, again offshoot wasn't same quality.

Last edited:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Reading a couple of Bosch at the moment-love the character!!
Ethan--can't help but ask.....When the Hell do you find the time to play you couch potato:LOL:

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Reading a couple of Bosch at the moment-love the character!!
Ethan--can't help but ask.....When the Hell do you find the time to play you couch potato:LOL:

Ha. Those have been over years. I tend to watch this kind of stuff and not so much sport these days. And I don’t really play golf during the winter at all. I used to travel a lot for business and would load up an iPad with a bunch of episodes and watch it on the flight to the US, so had mini-binges.

Last edited:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ha. Those have been over years. I tend to watch this kind of stuff and not so much sport these days. And I don’t really play golf during the winter at all. I used to travel a lot for business and would load up an iPad with a bunch of episodes and watch it on the flight to the US, so had mini-binges.
Aha, that makes total sense then!
Had (horrible) vision of you on couch with multi pack of crisps and a dozen Special Brew bingeing away:D
(ERR, you didn't load up with the crisps and the Special Brews for the flights......did you?????):whistle:

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Aha, that makes total sense then!
Had (horrible) vision of you on couch with multi pack of crisps and a dozen Special Brew bingeing away:D
(ERR, you didn't load up with the crisps and the Special Brews for the flights......did you?????):whistle:

I do like a nice crisp now and again, not so much the Special Brew.