TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
The episodes I've seen in series 3 (all two of them!) has the potential to disappear up it's own rear-end. Really hope it doesn't.

I agree, series 3 hasn’t been great so far and what’s the crack with that Gregg fella? Seems really out of place in the program and doesn’t add anything at all apart from being a bit of a sucker.

D

Deleted member 15344

The episodes I've seen in series 3 (all two of them!) has the potential to disappear up it's own rear-end. Really hope it doesn't.
Yep - it hasn’t got going at all and imo nowhere near the level of the previous two series

Maybe it’s tired and done

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great episode of Bake Off tonight. No spoilers but one of the contestants is annoying me deeply with their painful, over the top dramatics. Anyone watching will know instantly who that is.

Anyone left in could win it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We've been watching Dead Pixels this week. Slightly odd comedy about people who are addicted to an online role-playing game. It is really funny though. Picked it on a whim but we're pleasantly surprised.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We've been watching Dead Pixels this week. Slightly odd comedy about people who are addicted to an online role-playing game. It is really funny though. Picked it on a whim but we're pleasantly surprised.

Watched this a few months ago, some good bits in it??????

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just started watching The cleaner on BBC I player. It stars the big dude from taskmaster as a bloke who cleans up crime scenes. Again won't appeal to everyone but it has made me laugh so far??????

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just started watching The cleaner on BBC I player. It stars the big dude from taskmaster as a bloke who cleans up crime scenes. Again won't appeal to everyone but it has made me laugh so far??????
The second one with David Mitchell was disappointing but all of the others were good fun. A little bit different and Greg Davies is very watchable.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Shameless (USA) on Netflix.
just have the last series(8) to watch with 12 episodes.

Started watching this last week, already halfway through season 2, quite funny in parts and enjoying it. I never watched the English version so can't compare, but it's more than a bit raunchy and rude and maybe not for those with faint hearts.