TV Series - What Are You Watching?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Banged on about it before, but Our Yorkshire Farm. Just watched last night's episode and felt like putting it in the "gladdens the heart" thread. It is the most uplifting thing I can remember seeing on TV.
Beautiful countryside. Wonderful family.

I want them to adopt me :love:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I want them to adopt me :love:

I think I mentioned it on here that I met Amanda a couple of years ago At one of her talks. Very funny indeed. Rumours are that Amanda and her hubby are going through a rough patch. Love the programme, who don’t like Clemmy and Tony the Pony

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think I mentioned it on here that I met Amanda a couple of years ago At one of her talks. Very funny indeed. Rumours are that Amanda and her hubby are going through a rough patch. Love the programme, who don’t like Clemmy and Tony the Pony

Oh no that would be too awful if they were to split...

Fame? Last child leaves the nest? Hopefully they'll work through it.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Might be a silly question, but do you watch that stuff in Spanish or in English?
I have seen one or two episodes of TBBT in Germany and it was the most awful cringeworthy TV. In English I love it.

In English. I can cope with the Spanish news programmes but it’s spoken too quickly in other programmes.

D

Deleted member 1147

Might be a silly question, but do you watch that stuff in Spanish or in English?
I have seen one or two episodes of TBBT in Germany and it was the most awful cringeworthy TV. In English I love it.
I remember watching the A team in German once.
I didn’t understand anything, but BA had a very deep voice so I knew when he spoke.
It was both terrible and hilarious

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I remember watching the A team in German once.
I didn’t understand anything, but BA had a very deep voice so I knew when he spoke.
It was both terrible and hilarious
I am fine with the old stuff, grew up with it. It is the new bits that are weird.
And actors sharing the same voices. The ‘scottish’ guy doing he dubbing work for Shrek and Sean Connery, for example.
Polish is even weirder. I had a flat mate bringing a VHS along, they have 1 guy translating the whole movie. Ever spoken word, no emotions included.