TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Black Mirror - heard about it from a lot of people so jumped in to a random episode on Netflix. Bloody awesome. Modern day sci-fi versions of the Twilight Zone. The one with the Star Trek game is just insane.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Killing Eve. Really good. Excellent characters, bit of humour although on a serious subject, spies and assassins. If you like The Bodyguard then try this.
watched 3 episodes last night assassin is quite funny, but Eve is very very annoying and i hope she ends up as the title suggests

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
We are trying to be disciplined and not plough through them too quickly. At this point I'm liking all of the characters but I'm only up to ep1. Watching David Haig is always a pleasure, he is a class act.

D

Deleted member 1147

Monkman & Seagull genius guide to Britain

2 stars of universally challenged

D

Deleted member 1147

No Offence - I'm 3 episodes into this series and it's as brilliant as the prior 2 series

Enjoyed Killing Eve the other day as well

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No Offence - I'm 3 episodes into this series and it's as brilliant as the prior 2 series

Enjoyed Killing Eve the other day as well

No Offence is fantastic - some of the best characters in anything. Glad 3 is up to previous standard - have to wait till finished and the binge!!

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Finished Boardwalk Empire, really enjoyed it so thanks to whoever recommended it. Finally restarted the Sopranos and got staight into it this time around. Also watching Better Call Saul and love seeing the background to BB

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
DONE Killing eve bbc america, Ozark series 2 and Sinners just started Atypical and bits of Lucifer need something fresh. better call Saul is still strong but weekly so no box set hit