TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Just started Gomorrah, not bad after 2 episodes. feels a little small, like local mafia rather than a bigger stage which was a little let down.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Enjoying Bodyguard. Still waiting for Nicola Walker to turn up as she's in every other drama series these days. Been re-watching Dr.Who on Netflix and on Series 6. Loved Eccleston and Tennant but Matt Smith really is an appalling Doctor. Then again with what is coming in the next few weeks, even Sylvester McCoy will seem perfect compared to a female Time Lord :-(

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Also enjoying Bodyguard. And as Ms Walker mentioned - we will soon be catching up on S3 of Unforgotten - S2 was excellent

We had a brief look last night at The Innocents - but the first 5 mins had Mrs Hogan telling me that it wasn't for her. Looked like my sort of thing though.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Started The Sopranos the other night. One my wife and I have never got around to watching, enjoyed the first episode, nice easy watching.

This has passed me by also, along with Game of Thrones...

Was given the boxsets as part of my retirement gift...
So, looking forward to winter and an opportunity to check out if they live up to the hype...

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Two new series. Instinct on Sky Witness. Afternoon tv, poor, really poor. Alan Cummings should be embarrassed at how hammy he is.

Jack Ryan on Amazon. Quite the opposite. Quality tv, strong characters. Definitely worth giving a go, I'm two episodes in.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Two new series. Instinct on Sky Witness. Afternoon tv, poor, really poor. Alan Cummings should be embarrassed at how hammy he is.

Jack Ryan on Amazon. Quite the opposite. Quality tv, strong characters. Definitely worth giving a go, I'm two episodes in.

Glad it's not just me who thinks this.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site

Jack Ryan has been great so far really enjoying it, finished the 6th ep last night 2 more to go

D

Deleted member 15344

Finished Jack Ryan - it was good action series , pretty much Homeland at the end of the day which isn’t a bad thing. Shame no real plot twists

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Watched the first episode of Wanderlust. Enjoyed it but would probably get barred from here if i were to describe what happened in it! Suffice to say, it's not your normal BBC1 9pm offering ...

edit - "utter filth" is the daily express verdict :)

D

Deleted member 1147

Looking forward to the return of No Offence tonight - really enjoyed the first 2 series, they somehow managed to pull off comedy & drama perfectly.