TV Series - What Are You Watching?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watched the first episode of series 2 of Halo last night (Paramount +) hoping the long wait for series 2 means it is as good as series 1.
Started off with a lot of bangs.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watched the first episode of series 2 of Halo last night (Paramount +) hoping the long wait for series 2 means it is as good as series 1.
Started off with a lot of bangs.

is it all available or weekly. If it is weekly I may let it run for a bit before starting.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
is it all available or weekly. If it is weekly I may let it run for a bit before starting.
Weekly, Thursday nights.
I know what you mean once you get used to watching a whole series in a few nights it is hard to wait a week for each episode. I found that with the last Star Trek series.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Weekly, Thursday nights.
I know what you mean once you get used to watching a whole series in a few nights it is hard to wait a week for each episode. I found that with the last Star Trek series.

I was OK with Strange New Worlds as it was more episodic. Discovery needed 3-4 watched at one to get the series beats and overall plot.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Its a class show, just annoying that for some reason we didn't get more

The reason is known. It was too expensive and Netflix wanted Fincher to work on films instead as they thought would get more viewing figures. We got Mank (poor) and The Killer (excellent) instead of more Mindhunter.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
American Nightmare. 3 part documentary on Netflix about a girl who is seemingly kidnapped in the middle of the night. Not going to give anything away, but what a story it is. Highly recommended.