TV Series - What Are You Watching?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anyone know where Parks and Recreation is streaming at the moment. Run out of things to watch and that is one that seems to have passed me by that I hear good things about.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone know where Parks and Recreation is streaming at the moment. Run out of things to watch and that is one that seems to have passed me by that I hear good things about.
Apparently it's on ITV!

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
House of Ninja's - new on Netflix. Did 3 episodes last night and liking it, although subtitles doe stop me catching all the latest news from the Daily Mail! ;)

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
The Outfit on Netflix. Well worth a watch.
The film, or is there a series with the same name?

If the former, watched it last night and thought it was excellent, Mark Rylance is a brilliant actor in my opinion.

However, one of my PPs said him and his wife started watching it over the weekend and gave up after 15 mins.....just shows how different we all are!

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
The film, or is there a series with the same name?

If the former, watched it last night and thought it was excellent, Mark Rylance is a brilliant actor in my opinion.

However, one of my PPs said him and his wife started watching it over the weekend and gave up after 15 mins.....just shows how different we all are!
Yes, was the film.