TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I am late to Ted Lasso on Apple TV
It is utterly wonderful, great writing, acting and production.
So many brilliant one liners that I feel like watching it all again and writing them all down.

IMO best thing on telly since Dads Army.

D-S

Visit site
For those of you missing Kin and wanting a fix of Dublin gangland/drugs drama and more Aiden Gillen (Frank/Littlefinger), we have just watched ep1 s1 of Love/Hate on ITVX, quite promising.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
For those of you missing Kin and wanting a fix of Dublin gangland/drugs drama and more Aiden Gillen (Frank/Littlefinger), we have just watched ep1 s1 of Love/Hate on ITVX, quite promising.

That show got mentioned on the radio yesterday as a hidden gem, I think they described it as The Wire but set in Ireland.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I struggled with it at first.
Definitely got better after season 2.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Just got round to watching Tulsa King, little bit stupid but an easy fun watch. Criminal Record, Slow Horses and Masters Of The Air are all fantastic too.
Just finished Criminal Record, was excellent. I think they’d actually make a good team for a second season.

Can’t speak highly enough about Slow Horses but switched Masters of the Air off after 20 mins, just to much USA is great.

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just finished Criminal Record, was excellent. I think they’d actually make a good team for a second season.

Can’t speak highly enough about Slow Horses but switched Masters of the Air off after 20 mins, just to much USA is great.

I know what you mean, but I am still watching it. It is very much about how America won the 2nd world war. I do find it funny how they stereotype the RAF. Apart from sat "tally ho, chocks away" they could not have stereotyped the English more.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just watched the BA killer .. just left wondering how did he get there ? There is no doubt what he did was appalling but people don’t just do stuff.