TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bit behind but just started watching the first series of Full Swing, since everyone talking about series 2 reminded me about it. 😄

D-S

Visit site
is this a remake of the 80 show with Richard Chamberline?
I can't remember the exact detail of the 80s show but it is the same basic story. Production is very lavish and a lot of subtitled Japanese but when Portuguese is being used it is actually spoken in English which is a bit odd. 2 eps in and certainly shaping up well.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Loving Shogun. One for @need_my_wedge . I seem to remember you have family links with Japan and have been many times. Ep3 showed Osaka Castle. Now I appreciate it was cgi but if you visit Osaka can you still see the scale of what was once there or do you just see sections now?

The show is visually spectacular, as well as being fascinating.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looking forward to giving “The Gentlemen” a go on Netflix. A Guy Ritchie 8 parter with a Lock Stock vibe.

Watched the first part last night, decent so far.

Really running short on stuff now. Just finished Fool me Once which was OK but maybe a predictable twist.
Still watching Masters of the Air, which is OK.
Think I am getting a bit bored of the Pottery Throwdown. It has not changed or the better or worse and that is possibly the reason. Even the types of people who enter each year are getting a bit samey.
Very much enjoying the final season of the Bad Batch so far.

Looking forward to Fallout at the beginning of April.