TV Series - What Are You Watching?

D

Deleted member 15344

Yeah, we really enjoyed Strike, a very good series.
Strike is very good ?
Watched the first episode last night after seeing your post. Very good, with Holliday Grainger an added bonus, wish they'd bring out the next series of Strike.
Enjoyed the first series of Capture , just starting the second

Another second series out soon is Bloodlands

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watched the Apple series Slow Horses over the last few nights. Surprisingly very good! Garry Oldman was terrific, some of the dialogue was very sharp. Anyone else seen it?

Yes, think I posted earlier in the thread, it’s very good and Oldman is brilliant. If you’re interested the books are excellent too. The first series is a very close adaptation of the first book, strong promise of plenty more to come.

Carlwm

Visit site
Watched the Apple series Slow Horses over the last few nights. Surprisingly very good! Garry Oldman was terrific, some of the dialogue was very sharp. Anyone else seen it?

Not seen the series - don't have Apple - but I second Jimaroid's recommendation of the novels by Mick Herron that the series is based on. Terrific stuff.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Just seen that Entrapped, the sequel to Trapped has dropped on Netflix. Seasons 1 & 2 were on Amazon Prime, but the latest season is on Netflix. The trailer looks as fantastically good as the two previous seasons. If you've see the two earlier seasons, you'll likely be fans, if you haven't, thoroughly recommend them before getting round to this

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just seen that Entrapped, the sequel to Trapped has dropped on Netflix. Seasons 1 & 2 were on Amazon Prime, but the latest season is on Netflix. The trailer looks as fantastically good as the two previous seasons. If you've see the two earlier seasons, you'll likely be fans, if you haven't, thoroughly recommend them before getting round to this

For those looking, Season 1 and 2 are on Amazon. This will save you looking, and getting frustrated, by looking fruitlessly on Netflix. I may be speaking from the experience of the last 10 minutes............

D

Deleted member 15344

Season 5 of Cobra Kai done

Excellent again - just the right amount of cheese , some good episodes and Chozen is superb

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’ve been enjoying Marriage. Sean Bean has been excellent although I’m still a few episodes behind so trying to avoid spoilers.

Also going through Five Days at Memorial which is gripping but not a cheery watch at all.