TV Series - What Are You Watching?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bake Off, 2 of my 3 in the office sweep have gone already. Yup, that's a 100% failure rate so far :rolleyes:. A lovely mix of people, fun tv. If Janusz wants to invite me around for tea and cake then I'm in. His stuff looks lovely every time :love:.

On a similar theme, CH4 tonight, Britain's Best Woodworker. More feelgood tv with people showing their amateur talents in a friendly environment.

Yes, watch both of those. The reason I watch those and have given up on Masterchef and some others is that they have forgotten that it is all about the people and simply do not give them enough time on screen. I also drop in and out of the jewelery making one.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
We finished The Staircase a couple of nights ago. We have been watching it on and off for a couple of months, clearly we weren’t fully engaged, but how it finished left us very frustrated…why did they bother making it. Rare that we look at each other and our looks are both ‘well that was a waste of time’.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Yes, watch both of those. The reason I watch those and have given up on Masterchef and some others is that they have forgotten that it is all about the people and simply do not give them enough time on screen. I also drop in and out of the jewelery making one.
I watch ‘Britain’s Best…and ‘makeover’ programmes with a mix of interest, admiration and dread for my feelings of inadequacy.?

Note…I often get similar feelings when I read DIY or IDIM (I Did It Myself) posts on these boards ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only realised the other day that the new Rick & Morty series had started, so did the first two episodes of that. Didn't really know what was going on (as is often the case) because I'd forgotten the events of last series, but it's still funny.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finished the Lazarus Project, decent series, some interesting points then just an awful ending, almost like they stopped filming the series 3/4 of the way through. There is an art to ending a series with a view to a continuation of the plot in the next one and this was not it.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Just starting the new Lord of the Rings series on Amazon!

Very interesting after 1 and a half episodes!