TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Oneil88

Visit site
Binged 2nd and 3rd seasons of "Love, Death and Robots". 2nd felt pretty weak compared to S1, but S3 is really good. They doubled down on gritty horror-like stories there(similar to Space Station one from S1).

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just seen that Entrapped, the sequel to Trapped has dropped on Netflix. Seasons 1 & 2 were on Amazon Prime, but the latest season is on Netflix. The trailer looks as fantastically good as the two previous seasons. If you've see the two earlier seasons, you'll likely be fans, if you haven't, thoroughly recommend them before getting round to this

Thanks for the tip. Thoroughly enjoying series 1.

RichA

Visit site
Fearless on Disney+
Documentary series about the women's Aussie Rules football league. The name sums it up. These women are just something else.
All Premier League footballers should be made to watch it.

Also enjoying Welcome to Wrexham.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Finished the latest season of Shetland last night.

Still enjoyed it, but don't get these detective drama's that wrap it all up in the last episode with a character that has hardly been in the story to that point. Don't recall them even being a suspect in previous episodes. It's like writers of late spin the story around all the obvious characters, then turn round and pull a random rabbit out of the hat and say "aha... fooled you.... it's them".......

Be interesting to see how they continue without Jimmy Perez....

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
@need_my_wedge - agree with that. Still enjoyable though. Interesting to see who comes in to replace Jimmy (this is not a spoiler as he has been giving interviews since this series began advising he was leaving). It needs to be someone with a strong presence as that character holds the show together

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
@need_my_wedge - agree with that. Still enjoyable though. Interesting to see who comes in to replace Jimmy (this is not a spoiler as he has been giving interviews since this series began advising he was leaving). It needs to be someone with a strong presence as that character holds the show together
Is tosh up to it? But the relative hierarchy needs to be maintained so I think a newcomer.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
BBC4 are re-running Our Friends in the North. I remember watching in the mid-late nineties and absolutely loving it. Watched the first episode tonight and it lived up to memory.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
A Scandi Flick, the latest Grand Tour from Clarkson etc.

Really enjoyed it, mainly because of the three epic cars they used, bringing back great memories as I used to own a variant of one of the cars and a mate had the other one.? For completeness, my current car is a bigger version of the third car ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bake Off, 2 of my 3 in the office sweep have gone already. Yup, that's a 100% failure rate so far :rolleyes:. A lovely mix of people, fun tv. If Janusz wants to invite me around for tea and cake then I'm in. His stuff looks lovely every time :love:.

On a similar theme, CH4 tonight, Britain's Best Woodworker. More feelgood tv with people showing their amateur talents in a friendly environment.