TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Des on ITV - the story of serial killer Dennis Nilson. Great viewing, David Tennant played the part brilliantly, well worth watching the 3 part series.

I thought it was excellent, but how good a physical casting was Tennant for the role?? Spooky how close he looked to the real life shots of Des...

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Criminal on Netflix. Excellent police drama, all centred around interviews with the accused - a different one each episode. Some fairly big name guest stars, putting in very good performances. Highly recommended.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Watched the documentary The Social Dilemma on Netflix last night. For anyone on social media or has kids on social media it is essential and scary viewing.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Finished Borderliner on Netflix (not to be confused with BorderTown which is excellent). I enjoyed it, liked the lead characters, but was a little disappointed with the ending..... that's not to say it was a bad series. Others may be happy with the ending, so I'll leave it there for you to decide yourself.

Now started Young Wallander. Fell asleep in the first episode and missed most of it, rewatched it last night, but fell asleep again for a few minutes. Contrary to the norm, I only usually fall asleep watching good shows, more likely the beer and wine with dinner :unsure::p:D. Liked what I remember so far :D