TV Series - What Are You Watching?

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watched first couple of episodes of sopranos, I was expecting a gritty mafia style drama, but it was more like a soap opera, does it get any better ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Haechi on Netflix. For some unexplainable reason I do enjoy a bit of medieval drama from around the world. This one is set in S.Korea, similar time and sets to Kingdom if anyone saw that. Anyway, all good so far.

The lead has this wonderful Clint Eastwood, man with no name, glance. He will stand still, looking down, slowly lift his head, raise an eyebrow and give a killer line with a slight smirk. He does it 3-4 times an episode and I love it. It is the sort of thing you would play drinking bingo with when you were young and daft.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watched first couple of episodes of sopranos, I was expecting a gritty mafia style drama, but it was more like a soap opera, does it get any better ?
I started on Sopranos earlier this year, only made it through the first five episodes. Utterly boring. Couldn't imagine 6 whole series of it.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
BBC iPlayer putting Battlestar Galactica up. One of the best series ever made. It goes to some really dark places at times but the first double-episode and the very final one are up there with the best TV ever made. And a couple of nice homages back to the original 1978 series too.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Just finished series 1 of Ozark. Excellent. Now watching Away on Netflix, and last night out of curiosity I started watching Battlestar Galactica. Now I never watched that back in the day but the film length first episode has me rather hooked I think...

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cobra Kai

For those who don't know, karate kid 34 years on following the life from Johnny Lawrence view (Daniels rival)

Same actors

Quiet good

And he may not be a bully but Daniel is the one who's a bit of a jerk

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cobra Kai

For those who don't know, karate kid 34 years on following the life from Johnny Lawrence view (Daniels rival)

Same actors

Quiet good

And he may not be a bully but Daniel is the one who's a bit of a jerk

Ha! Was coming to write the same thing! its cheesy, predictable, pretty bad acting at times, HOWEVER!! Its brilliant at the same time. I think you have to be a fan of the original to think like me, but I am loving it! Seasn 1 done, start season 2 tonight with a new addition who made an appearance right at the end of S1!! Things gonna get interesting!!!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ha! Was coming to write the same thing! its cheesy, predictable, pretty bad acting at times, HOWEVER!! Its brilliant at the same time. I think you have to be a fan of the original to think like me, but I am loving it! Seasn 1 done, start season 2 tonight with a new addition who made an appearance right at the end of S1!! Things gonna get interesting!!!

Oh god yes Daniel can't act at all