TV Series - What Are You Watching?

KhalJimbo

Head Pro
Visit site
Started the second series of Fortitude on Saturday night. Really enjoyed the opener although I felt they tried to cram a bit too much in to 45mins to set the season up. Could have done with an hour long pilot (although I don't think they really do pilots for second seasons)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Okay, this is a bold one to put out there. The Great Pottery Throw Down. Started again on BBC2 last night. Lovely programme, nice people, showing skills, all done in a friendly manner. A feel good programme. Even Sarah Cox is okay on it and I can't bear her on the radio. Check it out and feel warm inside.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Current favourites are The Affair and This Is Us. Just got into Walking Dead when Sky stopped the box sets but they're back so halfway through Series 2 and enjoying it. Also trying The Whispers which is weird but intriguing.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Watched Meet the Spies from the Spies in the Wild series, absolutely brilliant 👍

D

Deleted member 18588

Just watched all 3 episodes of Bobby and Tina.Enjoyable and surprised at the frosty relationship between Bobby and Ron Greenwood.

Remember that programme was based on a book by Tina Moore and the frostiness may actually have been between her and Greenwood (and West Ham United).

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Finished this last night, really enjoyed it, recommended.

Was suggested to watch Bosch, looks a bit dated but first episode last night has got me hooked .

We thoroughly enjoyed Bosch, just watched the first episode of Touch last night and we enjoyed that also.