TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I have been watching Lucifer on Amazon and loved it, very funny and great atmosphere. Waiting for more episodes of season 2 before watching it.

Was ill last week and watched season 1 and 2 of From Dusk till Dawn, not bad at all, really well done.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Honestly - Morning Joe on Youtube - daily doses every day - as good as any soap opera - and you learn about the American government, history and constitution. Starring Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough - and various other gob-smacked and sometimes rather amusing commentators.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
We have really enjoyed Taboo. Last episode coming up.

Will watch first episode of SS-GB on catch-up - apparently production is a bit dark and mumbly...

Anyone watched Dirk Gently? (on Netflix). Debating whether to start on it or not.

Last edited:

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Taboo is good, one episode to go. Currently watching Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix, quite funny and worth a watch. Just finished Glitch on Netflix which was also quite good. Got about 20 new series queued up there as I get bored with normal TV, although a few good series are starting back up again at the moment.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Taboo is good, one episode to go. Currently watching Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix, quite funny and worth a watch. Just finished Glitch on Netflix which was also quite good. Got about 20 new series queued up there as I get bored with normal TV, although a few good series are starting back up again at the moment.

There are just too many series on Netflix :mad::confused: