TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finished watching the The Great Interior Design Challenge last night, BBC2. Got quite into it, it's my wifes thing really. No spoilers but I nearly put my foot through the tv when they announced the winner last night. Not happy. By crikey Kelly Hoppen is both orange and sour. Never have a night out with her. Her face never cracked throughout the whole series.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Finished watching the The Great Interior Design Challenge last night, BBC2. Got quite into it, it's my wifes thing really. No spoilers but I nearly put my foot through the tv when they announced the winner last night. Not happy. By crikey Kelly Hoppen is both orange and sour. Never have a night out with her. Her face never cracked throughout the whole series.

Haven't watched it this time around - but have enjoyed it in the past so may well do recent episodes on catch up

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This has been a good series. Better than the last one. The designers were all better than last years, the house were nice and despite being orange and sour KH was a good judge. Worth it if you have enjoyed it previously.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Started watching Alpha House tonight, light hearted & funny, on episode 2 now, could be a runner .....

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Actually just started to watch Uncle on iPlayer. I haven't really noticed it before but I read that the current series is excellent - so watching from Series 1. It does look fun and thoughtful comedy.

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I am watching both Unforgotten and No Offence.
Enjoying them both in different ways but I really hope that police procedures are most closely followed in real life in Unforgotten!
Any insiders working in a police force similar to No Offence ?

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Currently working my way through 112 episodes of Tales of the Unexpected.

I remember the parents watching these when I was a kid.

Pretty ingenious stories.