Tour Championship

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Superb - two excellent putts from both to finish the day.

Dustin Johnson gets his choke on just in time for the Ryder Cup.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great match. Some gutsy putting from Moore through the playoff but Rory stepped up and showed his greatness. $11.5m. He might have a jar or 2 tonight.....

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Great finale to the season and hats off to Rory for some of those shots he played, in particular the second on the first playoff hole.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
"Oh Rory cant putt, he cant putt!" they cried.

"He's gone, wont be the same again."

As the song in the advert says: "How you like me now?!"

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fantastic play off and some great golf and some brilliant putting too.

It was interesting when Rory took on his second under the tree and JP suggested maybe taking a sand wedge instead but Rory was happy with his decision.
It just goes to show when people were calling for Rory to get rid of JP that Rory makes the final decision on any shot he makes although JP has an input,so any bad shot Rory has played in the past they obviously would have discussed with Rory having the final say.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fantastic play off and some great golf and some brilliant putting too.It was interesting when Rory took on his second under the tree and JP suggested maybe taking a sand wedge instead but Rory was happy with his decision.It just goes to show when people were calling for Rory to get rid of JP that Rory makes the final decision on any shot he makes although JP has an input,so any bad shot Rory has played in the past they obviously would have discussed with Rory having the final say.
it was great to watch that little interaction. JP was brilliant. He gave him the option but as soon as Rory said what he wanted to do he backed off straight away and gave him full encouragement by saying something like "ok, you got it." Great partnership. Rory's putt for par on the previous hole (par 3) was a cracker too. I wanted to go to bed but couldn't stop watching. Very entertaining. Ryan Moore looks a good pick for the RC too. He was very very good under pressure.

thesheriff

Head Pro
Visit site
Best golf viewing of the year last night. It's amazing how Rory can turn it on like nobody else. I almost switched off thinking that Rory's fight was over, then he got that eagle on 16 and some of the shots he pulled off in that play off were incredible.

I was starting to get bored of all the media chat about king DJ too!! Hopefully that'll shut em up for a bit.

Loved it

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
An amazing end to the tournament with high drama- what we all want in the biggies.... Could send something special after that 138 yard eagle then when he lipped out those 2 putts started to think it was fading away again but excellent resilience.

Although he will be a tough opponent really happy for Moore with his RC pick- he's been an excellent player over the years but always overlooked because he's not a "name" player and quite an unassuming guy.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
"Oh Rory cant putt, he cant putt!" they cried.

"He's gone, wont be the same again."

As the song in the advert says: "How you like me now?!"

To my mind, the overreaction now he's won is just as bad as the overreaction when he doesn't play well for a few weeks.

Human nature, and how spread bettors make money.

All IMO of course.