2017 Open Championship

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
10 places, awesome.
Fed up of backing the favourites and winning sod all back, time for a change of tactic.
I fancy Rahm, Fowler, Noren and a few other outsiders I haven't selected yet, maybe Harman, Haas types etc, not bothering with Johnson, Speith, or Mcllroy this year.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
10 places, awesome.
Fed up of backing the favourites and winning sod all back, time for a change of tactic.
I fancy Rahm, Fowler, Noren and a few other outsiders I haven't selected yet, not bothering with Johnson, Speith, or Mcllroy this year.
I've backed all three of them at majors this year and they let me down! :lol:

D

Deleted member 1147

I don't bet but if I did I would nearly always go for Casey, Fowler, Westwood & Stenson as possible placings.
I would now add Fleetwood, Tanihara and Rahm to the above along with Peter Uihlein & Bernd Weisberger

Berger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Justin Rose to add the claret jug to his collection at the same place he won the silver medal almost 20 years ago. He played some good golf at Portstewart, finishing 4th and it looks like he has went straight to Birkdale to get some practice in. 22/1 on Betfred.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Justin Rose to add the claret jug to his collection at the same place he won the silver medal almost 20 years ago. He played some good golf at Portstewart, finishing 4th and it looks like he has went straight to Birkdale to get some practice in. 22/1 on Betfred.

I don't like Rose, but I would and will be putting some money on him for this.

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Looks like it is going to be a testing Open Championship this week with wind +20mph and plenty of rain in the forecast from Wednesday onwards.

I think they are going to like the down pour on Wednesday, hopefully make the greens a bit more receptive. Your right though, it's going to test them for all 4 days. Looking forward to it!!

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Really like Fowler for this one although 16's is shorter than i'd like,Harrington 66/1 cant be dismissed after his Scottish Open result which included a 79 in the 3rd round,also like the in form players chances in Fleetwood 28/1,Rahm 18/1 & DeChambeau 150/1.

Steve Bamford

Head Pro
www.golfbettingsystem.co.uk
Really like Fowler for this one although 16's is shorter than i'd like,Harrington 66/1 cant be dismissed after his Scottish Open result which included a 79 in the 3rd round,also like the in form players chances in Fleetwood 28/1,Rahm 18/1 & DeChambeau 150/1.

Definitely going to need a short-game with these conditions, so plenty of logic with Harrington.

mat100p

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I went to practice day yesterday course look great fairways very narrow ,1st cut of rough ok but thick if you go wide. Think who can keep it straight will win.
Patrick Reed was hitting some bullet 2 irons off the tee.( He is my tip)
The whole Open experience was excellent R&A have done a great job.
Also noticed how many players spent time signing autographs for people.
All credit to them.

Berger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've added Soren Kjeldsen e/w at 175/1. Top 10 finish at Dundonald Links and had two good rounds at Portstewart before tailing off at the weekend. He has good links golf form.

As mentioned, the forecast for Birkdale this week has plenty of rain and wind and Kjeldsen had no problem getting the job done at Royal County Down two years ago in similar conditions. At that price I think he's worth a few quid.