Top 100 (GB&I) How many have you played?

D

Deleted member 21258

Played 11.

Hopefully will add 10 more this year(plus fingers crossed another couple, just have to negotiate terms with the wife:rofl:).

Think I have played more the next 100 range.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
:whistle:

You, pot'n'kettle. Your input is worth what exactly? Stop stalking me you freak.
I just don’t see why you need to comment on this thread? It’s a good one, people enjoy looking at rankings and seeing how many they’ve played.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I've played 9 with a further 3 lined up (hopefully) (The 2 Sunningdales in 2019 and Liphook H4H)
Looking forward to playing Swinley again courtesy of the H4H auction and also The Berkshire Blue in July.

These are all very special places and I enjoy the experience even if the courses might beat me up and spit out the bones sometimes :)

D

Deleted Member 1156

I received an invite to another one yesterday ☺

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
These are all very special places and I enjoy the experience even if the courses might beat me up and spit out the bones sometimes :)

I'm very much trying to alter my outlook from "my score indicates how much I enjoyed this great opportunity" to "be grateful for having the opportunity and make the absolute most of the overall day". It made a huge difference when i played the Old Course - I remember the two birdies very clearly, but a couple of other holes have faded absolutely!

D

Deleted member 1147

I'm very much trying to alter my outlook from "my score indicates how much I enjoyed this great opportunity" to "be grateful for having the opportunity and make the absolute most of the overall day". It made a huge difference when i played the Old Course - I remember the two birdies very clearly, but a couple of other holes have faded absolutely!

I always say the if you enjoyed a course in spite of the golf it must be a cracker - Hillside is the best eg for me. 20 odd points, played like a chomper but loved every minute

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Played 16 on the list, plus the Centurion. Was supposed to play Bearwood Lakes on Wednesday, but unfortunately they had to close the course on us when we got there, so will have to wait another year for that one.

Plan for a couple more this year as I try to work my way through the list.

D

Deleted Member 1156

24 and 5 of the top 10. Is that the latest list as it's got a 2016 date on the article when I click it?

The list is published every 2 years. The current review process started in the spring of 2017 and runs through till autumn this year. The last list was published at the end of 2016 and the next one will be end of this year.