Thetford Draw, Format and Etiquette

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
Hi Guys. I'm afraid JD can't make it tomorrow his back has completely locked up. Really gutted as he's a top bloke and will be sorely missed. I've rejigged the tee times with amended handicaps as follows:

1030 Flarkey (14), Tiger (27), bobmac (-)
1038 SwingSlow (21), sJoe (23), teegirl (13)
1046 Les (16), Potor_36 (15), daveyc2k2 (17), pontius69 (5)
1054 plonko (16), CallwayKid (17), viscount17 (20), rob2 (15)

Loolong forward to it! :)

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Great day, the weather was perfect for it. I'm sure Tiger will update with the scores later. I will try and add a few pics that I took over the next few days.

Thanks again Tiger for organising a great day. Also thanks to Les, Potor and Pontius for the excellent company around the course.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
weather: overcast, hot and humid
course: Top marks to Tiger for getting us to Thetford. really good course, good condition, tree lined fairways (well it would be) so anything too wide involved a search, greens had lots of humps bumps but the roll was true, marked difference going with or against the grain. Definitely worth a return trip.
company was great, (rob, craig and dave), some good laughs, some good golf too (off and on). rob was less than 4 in. short of longest drive. we didn't challenge the nearest the pin (didn't want to be repairing pitchmarks!). Lots of new faces, I think all the 'new' guys will be coming back for another.
Overall, a great day and good warm up (I hope) for Breadsall.

Tiger will be posting all the scores (so no preview).

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Home and fed at last.
Thanks for a great day from myself and Teegirl.
Sorry we couldn't stay but had to get Jan to the whisky tour before it closed.
Thanks to Tiger and Flarkey for their company, sorry my golf was boring and thanks from Teegirl to swing slow and sjoe, a great day.

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
Home and fed at last.
Thanks for a great day from myself and Teegirl.
Sorry we couldn't stay but had to get Jan to the whisky tour before it closed.
Thanks to Tiger and Flarkey for their company, sorry my golf was boring and thanks from Teegirl to swing slow and sjoe, a great day.

Bob I have prizes for you both. Not sure about posting the Cava but will send the rest. As for the boring golf jibe, to be honest it was just envy ;)

sJoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks Tiger, a really good day out, great to meet so many new faces..Special thanks to TeeGirl (Jan) and Swing Slow (John) who had to put up with me, so many trees, and all where my ball wanted to go..Look forward to meeting you all again..