Thetford Draw, Format and Etiquette

rob2

Head Pro
Visit site
Tiger,

I have had the pleasure to play with Bob a couple of times. Absolute class bloke.

Just make sure he hits his 1 iron at least once for you :D

Rob

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
Tiger, are we gonna do a write up on this and try and get it in the mag? If so shall I bring my camera and try and get a few shots on the day?

Yes that is the intention so please do bring your camera. I'm bringing mine and CK is bringing his with the plan of him capturing people teeing off on the first and me capturing people finishing off on the 18th but if peoplehave camera's and take pictures throughout the day we'll have a nice little library of shots so we can have a good review on the forum as well.

Thanks Dave

CallawayKid

Q-School Graduate
www.regimentway.co.uk
Tiger, are we gonna do a write up on this and try and get it in the mag? If so shall I bring my camera and try and get a few shots on the day?

Yes that is the intention so please do bring your camera. I'm bringing mine and CK is bringing his with the plan of him capturing people teeing off on the first and me capturing people finishing off on the 18th but if peoplehave camera's and take pictures throughout the day we'll have a nice little library of shots so we can have a good review on the forum as well.

Thanks Dave

I would use my iPhone but I'm sure we're not allowed to take pictures with something that has a compass on it... :p

CK ;)

Tiger

Money List Winner
It's up to you really but ideally I'd like everyone there no later than 10am so you have time for your bacon roll and I can sort out the finances.

Really looking forward to it chaps.

Flarkey

Club Champion
Visit site
Tiger,

You'll love the course! Just stay out of the woods, and avoid the deer, and don't let the squirrels pinch your balls. I see you have put me in your group - is this a poor attempt at getting some local knowledge?

How are the finances going to work for me, considering I am a member? Shall I just sort myself out for food etc...?

Looking forward to it! :)

Tiger

Money List Winner
Tiger,

You'll love the course! Just stay out of the woods, and avoid the deer, and don't let the squirrels pinch your balls. I see you have put me in your group - is this a poor attempt at getting some local knowledge?

How are the finances going to work for me, considering I am a member? Shall I just sort myself out for food etc...?

Looking forward to it! :)

Local knowledge only has bearing if you have the skill and accuracy to take advantage of it

Originally gave myself the dubious honour of 'showing the way' as it seemed too harsh to stick that burden on anyone else but as you're a local... ;)

Yeah as a member you'll need to sort yourself out on the food front. look forward to meeting you on Monday. :)

sJoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
HI All
Looking forward to Monday and meeting you all..Had a day out yesterday (Friday) at Felixstowe GC a good links course, great setting too. Possible venue for a future meet???
See you Monday

SwingSlow

Head Pro
Visit site

Thanks Dave

I would use my iPhone but I'm sure we're not allowed to take pictures with something that has a compass on it... :p

CK ;)
Can anyone use Photoshop or I have got to wear a corset?

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've done my back in again and i'm sitting here with it locked up tight. I'll still make it down there tomorrow but I may have to just gently dobble it round without much bending. bloomin' shame as I had finally found my game this week and the confidence and trust was coming back. Plus I want another look at the course as i've entered the 36 hole open there in September.

Tiger

Money List Winner
I've done my back in again and i'm sitting here with it locked up tight. I'll still make it down there tomorrow but I may have to just gently dobble it round without much bending. bloomin' shame as I had finally found my game this week and the confidence and trust was coming back. Plus I want another look at the course as i've entered the 36 hole open there in September.

Really sorry to hear that JD :( hope it heals up soon. See you tomorrow fella but if you can't make it down I fully understand and will tweak the draw accordingly