Mandatory Submission of Matchplay/4BB scores for Handicap

Alan Clifford

Visit site
I think this is an important point. Most likely score is not acceptable in the UK.

If I played a match play in South Africa, it is mandatory to put a matchplay score into the handicap system. The rules of handicapping in South Africa allow "most likely scores" in THEIR rule 3.3. I would interpret that along with rule 2.1a(ii) that I could submit such a score for my England Golf handicap. I have yet to do it but might have a go next February.

D-S

Visit site
If I played a match play in South Africa, it is mandatory to put a matchplay score into the handicap system. The rules of handicapping in South Africa allow "most likely scores" in THEIR rule 3.3. I would interpret that along with rule 2.1a(ii) that I could submit such a score for my England Golf handicap. I have yet to do it but might have a go next February.
I’m not sure of the South African rules but if this round was held in a jurisdiction that follows US rules you must submit this score for/to your England Golf handicap (i.e. your own club).

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I thought this was a World Handicap System.
But seems different rules are in force in different countries?
So if we’re stupid enough to follow this will be here soon.