The Srixon AD333...

Superdan

Medal Winner
Visit site
Is supposedly the uk's #1 selling 2 piece ball. I've been playing the orange balls for a while now and am loving it. I need to get my golf clubs regripped and been thinking of getting orange golf pride multicompounds to match my orange balls.

Do you think it's safe to say I can count on the availability of orange ad333s for a few years to come and that even if i can't get them anymore i'll be able to find another decent orange ball to continue playing with?

ps. i do realise that i could get orange grips AND play with white balls. It's just something i'd rather not think about :p

Don't sweat it, not really worth worrying about in the scheme of things

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Much to the chagrin of Little Fat Bro, Im using the orange AD333 too and really like them

However from a construction point of view there is no difference between the orange and white balls

so its down to your own eye and what works for you

Having said that, having Orange Grips to match your Orange Balls is going down the Ricky Fowler route just a tad too far.

Have you been Tango'd

Fragger :D

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
The ball has been around for a long time, I am sure I remember them from about 10 years ago! Either that or I am going mad...

I think its not just a ball, its a brand name so it will be around for a while easily. In orange though... not sure :D

I only recently just moved off them as I needed more spin on approach shots and around the greens. I have it in the FG tours now but nothing wrong with the AD333s for any part of the game, nice and cheap too!

Essex_Stu

Tour Rookie
Visit site
You can get Bridgestone E6 in orange for £20 per dozen or Nike PD7 for £15 per dozen so there are other options out there should the worst happen :eek:

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Yerman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is supposedly the uk's #1 selling 2 piece ball. I've been playing the orange balls for a while now and am loving it. I need to get my golf clubs regripped and been thinking of getting orange golf pride multicompounds to match my orange balls.

Are you Dodger in disguise? :D