The SNIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A good piece by someone who should know what they are talking about.

https://amp.theguardian.com/politic...o-bankrupt-scotland?__twitter_impression=true

.....as has been mentioned several times over recent pages - with a response along the lines of "but i am sure it would be OK as Scotland will be in charge of its finances and do things differently"!! No :poop: Sherlock that they would have to do it differently......And the mushy froth and waffle with zero substance that Doon and the gang offer as evidence of the way forward..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Sean Clerkin.:ROFLMAO:.....sorry guys but you have just proved that you are absolutely clueless.
Please tell me what independence group he is a member of.

And ..........while you are at it you still have not answered my question about the many members of the http://www.englishscotsforyes.org/.
Do you think that they hate themselves.:love:

I didn't claim he was a member of any group. He's a donkey - end of.

I see the English "scots" for yes are a large organisation. Are these your 5 pals? ?
20200906_181520.jpg

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Sean Clerkin.:ROFLMAO:.....sorry guys but you have just proved that you are absolutely clueless.

And ..........while you are at it you still have not answered my question about the many members of the http://www.englishscotsforyes.org/.

???You must be desperate to post this...Apart from the name not really making any sense it’s hardly a hotbed of Stockholm syndrome(ism?), last post was March 2019 by a certain Math Campbell-Sturges a former SNP Counciller from Greenock! Post before that, the same SNP councillor (who identifies as Scottish btw) way back in June 2018!.....
It’s an obvious front for the SNP who have a reputation of spreading fakery.... “och it looks like the eu have left a light on for us”
#unionjock??????????

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

waste of spaxe respose..as usual

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I didn't claim he was a member of any group. He's a donkey - end of.

I see the English "scots" for yes are a large organisation. Are these your 5 pals? ?
View attachment 32288

Very good, but in your own words some of these English must guys hate the English.:unsure:
???You must be desperate to post this...Apart from the name not really making any sense it’s hardly a hotbed of Stockholm syndrome(ism?), last post was March 2019 by a certain Math Campbell-Sturges a former SNP Counciller from Greenock! Post before that, the same SNP councillor (who identifies as Scottish btw) way back in June 2018!.....
It’s an obvious front for the SNP who have a reputation of spreading fakery.... “och it looks like the eu have left a light on for us”
#unionjock??????????

Strange that as the very few Scots that are aware of Clerckin see him as a Unionist stooge/agitator.
Par for the course. as the Farage/Brexit types were not the brightest at fact checking posters.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Very good, but in your own words some of these English must guys hate the English.:unsure:

Strange that as the very few Scots that are aware of Clerckin see him as a Unionist stooge/agitator.
Par for the course. as the Farage/Brexit types were not the brightest at fact checking posters.

Oh dear, since i made no mention of Clerkin in my post and was just picking you up on your Englishscots comment it is you who comes across rather Dim old boy.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nice generalisation BTW:sleep:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

Sorry but I've got to laugh. Farage/Brexit types sought independence from the EU. You seek independence from rUK... just who is the brightest types?

BTW, I have no problem with Scots seeking independence, just thought your post was, at best, ironic.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sorry but I've got to laugh. Farage/Brexit types sought independence from the EU. You seek independence from rUK... just who is the brightest types?

BTW, I have no problem with Scots seeking independence, just thought your post was, at best, ironic.

My money would be on the Scots to be able to read and understand posters better than the Farage/Brexit types.
I am not sure how the Scots/Farage/Brexit types would fare, they are an entirely different thing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.