The SNIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yeah sure, as lady Doon pushes drinks into Your guests hands whilst proclaiming a bit too loudly “you’ll never guess who I saw at Farmfoods last week?” ??
Lady Doon is TT and certainly does not shop at Farmfoods [whoever they are]
Insults is all you seem to have left, I thought the Mods were trying to put a stop to that.

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
That looks a really reliable and believable source!
I’m guessing you didn’t read it then?

Ferret Fact Service (FFS) is a non-partisan fact checker, and a signatory to the International Fact-Checking Network fact-checkers’ code of principles. All the sources used in our checks are publicly available and the FFS fact-checking methodology can be viewed here. Want to suggest a fact check? Go to ideas.theferret.scot, email us at factcheck@theferret.scot or join our Facebook group.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Given that it has a big banner with Mike Russell saying its not true I see it as biased.

Just because they claim they check facts means nothing.

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ok I shall make it simple for you................ in my immediate circle of friends, neighbours and family I have at least five English people who are in favour of Independence for Scotland.
In your little enclosed world those five would all be 'English Haters'.
I don't expect a reply.

As most of your family and friends live in England they are definitely telling you something. Did they like you spend your working life in England because you couldn’t find a decent job in Scotland.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It’s funny how a good number of posters have given up on arguing the merits or otherwise of independence and are now just ganging up on one particular poster who is vocal in having a different point of view. Like kids in a playground.

Myself and many others posted all about facts but he ignores them all and tries to make jokes! Happy to see the independance minded offer some solutions to the core issues mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.