The SNIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel Bogey

Visit site
If they are sooooo wonderful and everyone likes their policies soooooo much, well the Remain one anyway, why don't they put up (or shut up) in the whole of the UK? Then the poison dwarf could then rule over us all and the Remainers would have a real party that has always wanted to Remain to vote for?

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
If they are sooooo wonderful and everyone likes their policies soooooo much, well the Remain one anyway, why don't they put up (or shut up) in the whole of the UK? Then the poison dwarf could then rule over us all and the Remainers would have a real party that has always wanted to Remain to vote for?
The clue is in the S of SNP...

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
It wouldn't stop them putting up candidates in the rest of the UK though?
Not much appeal outside of Scotland though. Same reason Plaid don't stand outside of Wales. They don't aim to appeal to the whole of the UK, their target audience is very specific. Like them or not there is an honesty to it.

HughJars

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Why would they sit in England? What a bizzare thought process you must have. Though that said, "poison dwarf" for someone of average height probably sums you up, you complete fud.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
If they sat in more constituencies, they would have more MPs potentially, and could vote through independence for themselves.

Colonel Bogey

Visit site
If a party in England adopted the general political practice of the SNP I am absolutely certain that they would romp any election. (Ex independence of course )

Now this is what I was thinking. I don't like them or trust NS, BUT they have consistantly said the same thing over and over etc etc. This, I think, gives them some credability

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Now this is what I was thinking. I don't like them or trust NS, BUT they have consistantly said the same thing over and over etc etc. This, I think, gives them some credability

As have the LibDems, especially in the 2017 election in which they got truly hammered.

Status
Not open for further replies.