The Players Sawgrass Winner?

C7usk

Visit site
Who's your favourite for the title this week? Just put a few EW bets on. Morikawa, Hovland and a wee bit of an outsider for Hatton. Really looking forward to it. Gets you in the mood for the upcoming season. Will be interesting if the weather gets foul like they are predicting.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Like Rahm if he can get the putter going, hardly original though but 16/1 seemed OK

From a DFS perspective, Rahm, Morikawa, Niemann, Lowry, Fitzpatrick, Conners, Si Woo Kim, Henley, Noren make up most of my sides

D

Deleted member 1147

JT, Spieth, Koepka, Rory, DJ, Morikawa, Cantlay, Rahm, Sheffler, Shauffele etc

Definitely one of those who has entered the competition ?

JamboJapp

Visit site
Rahm tee to green has been unreal but putting and scrambling must be a real worry for him just now. Big prize money and his world number 1 on the line fancy him to step it up.

Boomy

Visit site
These are my e/w bets ? and eclectic mix ??‍♂️Looking forward to some good viewing ?

A0CF6800-5166-452F-8191-A72EB3B2F2F7.jpeg

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
not a fan of betting best prices lol
I just use Sky Bet, they tend to pay out to more places. This time they're even doing a thing where you choose 8, 11 or 12 places for different odds. I only do it to give me more people to support when I'm watching it. Never make any money regardless.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I just use Sky Bet, they tend to pay out to more places. This time they're even doing a thing where you choose 8, 11 or 12 places for different odds. I only do it to give me more people to support when I'm watching it. Never make any money regardless.

if youre using skybet then i was right, not a fan of best prices :) lets hope you get the 8th 11th and 12 ones right :)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
betting 100/1 when 175/1 is available? depends how you look at it i guess
I'm just not going to create 6 or 7 betting accounts with different firms, I cannot be bothered for the five golf events I bet on per year. My Sky account had £2 in it already as well so I just used that.

Edit: I never win anyway. A losing bet at 100/1 is just as good as a losing bet at 175/1. :p

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm just not going to create 6 or 7 betting accounts with different firms, I cannot be bothered for the five golf events I bet on per year. My Sky account had £2 in it already as well so I just used that.

Edit: I never win anyway. A losing bet at 100/1 is just as good as a losing bet at 175/1. :p

fair enough, but youd be better off switching from skybet at least

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
fair enough, but youd be better off switching from skybet at least
To what? I like the fact that they often seem to offer the most places for each ways. I have an account with Paddy Power as well but I haven't checked them for a while.