• Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Rose has just had an unmentionable ! Straight into the crowd by 12th tee

D

Deleted member 15344

Is Rors in danger of missing the cut?!?

Nice from Rose after his Tommy Tank.

Will need to wake up a bit - driving is a bit wayward at the moment and short game not rescuing it

D

Deleted member 15344

There were lots being shown last night. Anyway, is it better for you watching McIlroy hack it around than it was Tiger?

I think the rolleyes smiley is appropriate :rolleyes:

McIlroy is one of my fav golfers so disappointed with his form at the moment but I won't be throwing my teddies out if someone critisizes him :thup:

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I think the rolleyes smiley is appropriate :rolleyes:

McIlroy is one of my fav golfers so disappointed with his form at the moment but I won't be throwing my teddies out if someone critisizes him :thup:

But will you be moaning about us seeing every shot if he's not in contention?

D

Deleted member 15344

But will you be moaning about us seeing every shot if he's not in contention?

Right now the coverage is good as it's showing a good mix of all the players at both spectrums of the leaderboard :thup:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Those of you of a certain age, will remember Bobby Clampett in the Open. Some were already giving him the Claret Jug after 36 holes. He even had a couple of birdies to start the third round and then the wheels fell off.

It ain't over yet.

D

Deleted member 15344

Those of you of a certain age, will remember Bobby Clampett in the Open. Some were already giving him the Claret Jug after 36 holes. He even had a couple of birdies to start the third round and then the wheels fell off.

It ain't over yet.

Only have to remember Faldo and Norman and the big swing on the final day

McIlroy struggling with his distance control at the moment

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Right now the coverage is good as it's showing a good mix of all the players at both spectrums of the leaderboard :thup:

No Phil, right now the coverage is the same as la night, the only difference, and I mean theonly difference, being the star attraction is McIlroy and not Tiger

D

Deleted member 15344

No Phil, right now the coverage is the same as la night, the only difference, and I mean theonly difference, being the star attraction is McIlroy and not Tiger

Right now the coverage is good - showing a good spread of all the players and lots of golf.

Would you like to keep attempting to make an argument ?