The Masters 2015 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
If it's not too much to ask, would those of you who don't have bets on all please be so kind as to keep your fingers crossed for Casey to finish on his own in 2nd - 6th place. I backed him early at 66/1!

Thank you.

colint

Tour Rookie
Visit site
If it's not too much to ask, would those of you who don't have bets on all please be so kind as to keep your fingers crossed for Casey to finish on his own in 2nd - 6th place. I backed him early at 66/1!

Thank you.

I'm with you on that one Bratty, I've got him at 80/1 for top 5

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Thank you.

Good luck with that, he's playing really well.

DJ looks to be a big danger the way he's stroking it around. Pressure will be on Speith tomorrow with a few of them closing him down.

Yer Maw

Head Pro
Visit site
Not surprised Rory hasn't turned up as too much hype beforehand. Only Tiger had that aura of invincibility that wilted the opposition. Mentally I feel Rory doesn't have the same fight, perhaps with having everything at his feet now the motivation might not be there to become a truly dominant player.
However the future of the game is looking strong albeit with an American slant of brilliant up and coming players. Maybe that new level of competition will inspire Rory as there are some potentially awesome battles ahead between him and the others.
St. Andrews this year as well and great to hear the players say Augusta and St. Andrews are the two most coveted majors to win.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
The rise of US players might help them make a fist of it in the Ryder Cup! :rofl:

Stuey01

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I knew I should have put money on casey.

Happily I have money on both speith and DJ.

Speith is tearing it up, amazing.

Still, it ain't over yet.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Speith has looked awesome the last 2 days in fact a different class.

It needs someone to get a bit closer and put some pressure on and see how he reacts,
although I do believe hes got the game and temperament to continue the way he has so far.

Great to see Rory and Tiger improve and make the cut they both need a low one today
and Sunday so I expect them to attack more.

One things for sure it will be great viewing.

On another note how impressive was Dustin Johnson last night,especially on the par 5s

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Speith has looked awesome the last 2 days in fact a different class.

It needs someone to get a bit closer and put some pressure on and see how he reacts,
although I do believe hes got the game and temperament to continue the way he has so far.

Great to see Rory and Tiger improve and make the cut they both need a low one today
and Sunday so I expect them to attack more.

One things for sure it will be great viewing.

On another note how impressive was Dustin Johnson last night,especially on the par 5s
Speith was incredibly lucky on Thursday, the 64 was a little flattering. He was much better on Friday and shot a 66, still a very good score though. I dont see him doing quite the same today and def think the field will close up on him as the media get their claws into him today/tomorrow.
Dustin J's eagles looked like plain old par 4 birdies he took them that easily.