The Masters 2015 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

jp5

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Right now the coverage is good as it's showing a good mix of all the players at both spectrums of the leaderboard :thup:

Coverage last night was exactly the same as the night before, except with McIlroy in place of Woods. Neither contending for the lead but saw pretty much every shot of both. I don't mind - I like seeing the worlds best players on one of the worlds best courses.

New territory for Spieth - wonder if the pressure will get to him today but he seems to be immune from it! Glad it's back on the BBC tonight, hours of uninterrupted golf :D

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watching the action from last night now, and Rory's tee shot on 10 was awesome. Took the 3 wood out and played a beautiful draw that made it almost as far down the hole as Ryan Moore's drive. Incredible shot.

Rose's shank was weird. He's normally so good with his irons, and I don't remember ever seeing him hit a pipe, awful shot.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
@TheSergioGarcia: @TigerWoods and I might not be best friends but we do respect each other and that respect will stay the same today! Enjoy some good golf 👍

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I give up , I bet the 4 National tips i recieved from a couple of my extant mates, who are normally quite successful gamblers.

Guess what, not even a place .

But HID has £1 each way on the winner using my account and wins £52.00 .:rolleyes:

edit- sorry can this be moved to grand national thread please.

Last edited:

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ahhh, waiting for a Chinese, settling down to watch Amen Corner on the red button before flicking over to the beeb's coverage later on....bliss!