The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Weird the rule about 3 windows to make subs had somehow passed me by...

On a different note. Stevenage Town manager interviewed on local news. All full of himself saying how he's always given the cup the respect it deserves unlike premiership managers who make loads of changes, lose, and then try and justify it. Mate, you're the manager of Stevenage Town and can only EVER play your best team in the cup. They're dealing with choices you can only dream of...idiot!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

On a different note. Stevenage Town manager interviewed on local news. All full of himself saying how he's always given the cup the respect it deserves unlike premiership managers who make loads of changes, lose, and then try and justify it. Mate, you're the manager of Stevenage Town and can only EVER play your best team in the cup. They're dealing with choices you can only dream of...idiot!

theyre having a bigger nosebleed than we are lol

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
@nickjdavis when he burst through he was exciting, energetic, hard working, things happened around him. He was a bit headless, wild with his finishing but this was forgiven as he was a local lad and he gave his all.

This season he has been as you described, an angry man who has forgotten about his game and what made him good. He's not progressed at all, in fact he has gone backwards. Now, that can be turned around by a different manager, different setting. I think the move will do him good and so far everything Howe has done has turned to gold so hopefully he can get him back on track.

I'm happy he has moved on, happy with the fee. I think you've paid over the odds but you have the cash and teams tend to pay over for younger English players.

I genuinely hope he does well for you. It would be a shame if he becomes another Francis Jeffers.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk

His reputation from his non league proceeds him.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Poor game tonight I thought, but you can’t always perform week in week out to the highest level.
Man City did what they had to do but definitely promise by Arsenal that they’ve got enough to win the league.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Was hardly an elbow, arm was up as has Haalands been all half
And he caught who with his elbow. Wonder why Holding came off at half time. He was walking a fine line. Oddly enough I said to bro in law in the pub ( gooner fan) “ Arsenal are doing what City do to other teams, disrupting the game without being dirty”

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
And he caught who with his elbow. Wonder why Holding came off at half time. He was walking a fine line. Oddly enough I said to bro in law in the pub ( gooner fan) “ Arsenal are doing what City do to other teams, disrupting the game without being dirty”

watch it again, its the front of his arm that makes contact not an elbow

of course he came off at HT, same as white at the weekend

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Seems Partey going off at HT was more than a precaution and may be out for some time. Should make trying to deal with Bloom for Caicedo even harder than the impossible task it already was (but make it more likely we want to buy a "prem league ready" player rather than someone like Zubimendi)

You only had to see Odegaards reaction to Lokonga to know the drop off between the twos levels