The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Klopp doing Klopp things. Didn’t win because pitch was dry, apparently ?

Forest looked predictably nervous early doors against the Toon. Weathered the storm though, and will hopefully come out settled (with some changes in midfield!) in the second half.

last weeks view was “ it’s not fair as we have had a shorter end of season” they played the champs league final when everyone else was finished. You get used to it ?

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
last weeks view was “ it’s not fair as we have had a shorter end of season” they played the champs league final when everyone else was finished. You get used to it ?
I have friends who are Liverpool fans so I’m already immune to his nonsense.

I’ll use the same excuse for Forest looking leggy today, since we had the playoff final late on ??

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site

Yet they still went on a preseason tour to the Far East and Europe ??‍♂️

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yet they still went on a preseason tour to the Far East and Europe ??‍♂️
Now you have gone and spoilt it chucking in facts. ???
Anyway it’s Peps turn tomorrow making excuses why Haaland never scored. Gud job Alvarez gets an hat trick ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
The bigger shocker was the one on Sterling at Everton, made worse by the fact that when Havertz made a very similar challenge on an Everton defender, Pawson couldn't whistle quickly enough. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 1740

What a turgid performance that was yesterday, just not at it from the off.

D

Deleted member 1740

He was challenged. He apologised and explained himself. So, surely that should be that.

I think the original reaction on this thread was to Liverpoolphil calling him a bell end. Some people offer no forgiveness when someone misspeaks.

What are you on about?

I’ve not suggested it shouldn’t be, I thought Orikoru’s “witch hunt” was a poor response.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Now you have gone and spoilt it chucking in facts. ???
Anyway it’s Peps turn tomorrow making excuses why Haaland never scored. Gud job Alvarez gets an hat trick ?

I don’t see us giving you much of a game tbh. Dithering Dave has spent £105M during this window but none of it will be featuring today.
We will be starting with virtually the same lineup that only won 3 of the last 11 games last season.
Still, it’s a new season and I’m looking forward to it and also seeing where the scumbags that run my club have decided to put us this season… our previous seats being swallowed up into a “New and exciting” 1966 club. (Only £500 more expensive and no concessions if I was interested?)

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
I don’t see us giving you much of a game tbh. Dithering Dave has spent £105M during this window but none of it will be featuring today.
We will be starting with virtually the same lineup that only won 3 of the last 11 games last season.
Still, it’s a new season and I’m looking forward to it and also seeing where the scumbags that run my club have decided to put us this season… our previous seats being swallowed up into a “New and exciting” 1966 club. (Only £500 more expensive and no concessions if I was interested?)

Dithering Dave, WOW, He's done a great job at West Ham since he's came in, only my opinion, I don't watch them week in week out though.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Dithering Dave, WOW, He's done a great job at West Ham since he's came in, only my opinion, I don't watch them week in week out though.

I agree, he has done a great job but for some reason he just cannot get players in. Last season it was universally accepted the squad was too small, he played the same 14 players every week and we ran out of gas.

This year we are starting with an even smaller squad and DM has already been lamenting the injuries we have!