The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Conor Coady on his way to Everton. Loan deal which is stupid when we need the cash and Everton are desperate. Should've rinsed them.
Considering how wasteful we have been in recent times, with Godfrey and Mina out for however long, this is a great deal for us. Coady and Tarkowski as a central partnership sounds pretty solid.

I think we are guaranteeing to buy him next summer for around £12m. We don't have spare, ffp rules, to do it this year. It doesn’t give wolves instant money but he is off your wages and presumably we will be paying a loan fee.

I'm guessing his contract is either ending soon or the manager really doesn't like him ??‍♂️

Last edited:

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Considering how wasteful we have been in recent times, with Godfrey and Mina out for however long, this is a great deal for us. Coady and Tarkowski as a central partnership sounds pretty solid.

I think we are guaranteeing to buy him next summer for around £12m. We don't have spare, ffp rules, to do it this year. It doesn’t give wolves instant money but he is off your wages and presumably we will be paying a loan fee.

I'm guessing his contract is either ending soon or the manager really doesn't like him ??‍♂️

Nope, ages left on his new deal. We've switched to a back 4 instead of a 5 so i think hes been told hes down the order. He 100% cannot play in a 4, you'll be playing 5 at the back if it goes through, we created nothing last season and we're so boring to watch, had to make a change to get another man further forward

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nope, ages left on his new deal. We've switched to a back 4 instead of a 5 so i think hes been told hes down the order. He 100% cannot play in a 4, you'll be playing 5 at the back if it goes through, we created nothing last season and we're so boring to watch, had to make a change to get another man further forward
Lampard is all over a 5 so that should suit. I don't see wolves much. What is his issue in a 4?