The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Looks Like the massive Villa have been joined by the massive Hammers ??
Probably the massive Hornets later??

Swango1980

Visit site
The buck stops with the manager no doubt about it. I very much doubt OGS was making all of the decisions on tactics etc. We'll never know.

This isnt a dig at yernited as we've seen it happen at other clubs too. I find it funny whwn managers are sacked and coaches are kept.

Lets be honest, OGS's sacking was a knee jerk reaction to the Watford defeat. Had Yernited beat Watford i'm certain he'd have stayed. On the previous results/performances he should've been sacked.

For me, A new manager and staff should've been lined up before any one was sacked.
Just watched the full Rangnick press conference. It wasn't really expanded on, but he mentioned he had a long conversation with Ole before the Chelsea game about the club.

I wonder if this suggests the club were actually planning a change before the Watford game, and that Ole knew he was about to leave? He did seem to be waving goodbye after Watford game anyway, and his leaving interview was arranged pretty quickly after announcement made. So, perhaps he had known for a while he was about to go, and that even if Utd had beat Watford, he'd still have gone?

Swango1980

Visit site
The ref just stopped the game because the Watford keeper saved a shot with his groin, and was on the ground injured. Does this confirm referees will stop the game if a keeper is injured regardless of how serious it is, or was it a head injury :)