The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Swango1980

Visit site
So it’s a goal then by the rules - there was no need for him to blow the whistle and if the infringement was made by Arsenal player then it would be disallowed

Maybe it’s good refereeing
The injury is almost irrelevant. Had DeGea accidentally snapped his Achilles the ref would still have had literally no idea the nature of the injury at that point. He still would not have blown the whistle, and the goal would have to be given.

So, it is not that the ref made the correct decision by not blowing, as said he was simply too slow to react (and I dont really blame him, he had only just seen the keeper). He'd almost certainly stopped game had it gone on a little longer

Amazon Prime is absolutely horrific tonight btw

D

Deleted member 15344

OK. Just before half time why when McGuire was tugging the Arsenal player in the box why it was not a penalty? Some of you guys are better at the rules than I

Because it wasn’t for Utd at Old Trafford ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
OK. Just before half time why when McGuire was tugging the Arsenal player in the box why it was not a penalty? Some of you guys are better at the rules than I
Same ref doing VAR that didn't see Rondon getting his shirt pulled off against Brentford? ?.

No idea is the answer. I'd have given it, makes no sense why it wasn't given.