The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

West ham buy a lanky bloke that likes potato salad to help us stave off relegation. Few years later, he's a key catalyst in a potential takeover bid.

The reaction to this from some silly toon fans is hilarious.

Toons fans are desperate right now looking for whataboutary to try and deflect away

Seems that a Saudi Clubs kit is supplied by New Balance who used to supply the Liverpool kit - the investment meeting took place at Anfield and that means they were investing in Liverpool apparently

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
West ham buy a lanky bloke that likes potato salad to help us stave off relegation. Few years later, he's a key catalyst in a potential takeover bid.

The reaction to this from some silly toon fans is hilarious.

Even tho his switch of position this season affecting his game a bit I think he is one the best signings in recent history in terms of what he has done

He stabilised our midfield

He got coufal brought in

Now this ?

Top work by the team to get him in

D

Deleted member 15344

League Cup Draw

Spurs vs West Ham
Arsenal vs Sunderland
Brentford vs Chelsea
Liverpool vs Leicester

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
might be time for some humble pie on the Ramsdale signing me thinks, some save that. Would help if White stopped giving away soft free kicks on the edge of the box tho

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
might be time for some humble pie on the Ramsdale signing me thinks, some save that. Would help if White stopped giving away soft free kicks on the edge of the box tho

Pickford looked brilliant for Sunderland because he had so much work. Ramsdale looked average at relegated clubs but seems to have that concentration level for a top keeper .. very hard to find those who can be doing nothing for ages and then switch it on

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I would have put my house on Arsenal getting Sunderland at home.?

Anyway, Spurs….Could be a banana skin. West Ham have a habit of going out to minnows in the cup. ?

Seems so far away the 20th December week of

Should be a good game

Maybe they will rest their entire first 11 again for the premier League fixturev

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Ramsdale wasn't wanted by the Ars fans i know. I don't think they thought he was foreign enough!:ROFLMAO:

Did ok today for them

More a case of we had a keeper who was good enough and there were some glaring holes that needed addressing far more for me, wasnt a fan but hes done well so far

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
That starting XI for United is as dull as it gets. Seven defensive players in front of de Gea? If they ship goals with that lineup against a Spurs side which has an appalling record in front of goal this season there genuinely is no hope for the future.