The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Swango1980

Visit site
That starting XI for United is as dull as it gets. Seven defensive players in front of de Gea? If they ship goals with that lineup against a Spurs side which has an appalling record in front of goal this season there genuinely is no hope for the future.
Only intriguing thing is Ronaldo and Cavani starting together. But yes, so so defensive. But I guess it is a must, can't rely on players like Greenwood and Rashford working hard off the ball.

I'd bet 0-0, but that would mean Utd get a rare clean sheet

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only intriguing thing is Ronaldo and Cavani starting together. But yes, so so defensive. But I guess it is a must, can't rely on players like Greenwood and Rashford working hard off the ball.

I'd bet 0-0, but that would mean Utd get a rare clean sheet

With Ronaldo and Cavani up front, United just HAVE TO get some decent crosses in as they are both so good in the air.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Unlike Romero.
I think a sniper has just shot him in the face!
Oh, hang on a second, no, he's fine ......................... must just have been my telly!

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Only just seen the post about past players.

Christ we could go for a whole team.

Obviously Le Tissier.
VVD prior to having his head turned basically phoning it in.

3rd.... Hmmm, quite a few players who are clearly good enough to get in our started 11's.

But if trying to pick them form their time simply at us and how they'd add to the team.

I'm gonna go with Morgan Schneiderlen.

His first seasons in pl were as good as any DM seen the the pl for a few years.

D

Deleted member 23270

Only just seen the post about past players.

Christ we could go for a whole team.

Obviously Le Tissier.
VVD prior to having his head turned basically phoning it in.

3rd.... Hmmm, quite a few players who are clearly good enough to get in our started 11's.

But if trying to pick them form their time simply at us and how they'd add to the team.

I'm gonna go with Morgan Schneiderlen.

His first seasons in pl were as good as any DM seen the the pl for a few years.
Chris Marsden footballing God!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
That starting XI for United is as dull as it gets. Seven defensive players in front of de Gea? If they ship goals with that lineup against a Spurs side which has an appalling record in front of goal this season there genuinely is no hope for the future.

Or the players attitude changes and they actually put in a shift and play as a team.