The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Please Phil can you just stop - start another thread about how horrendous England fans are and let the decent England fans on here enjoy the moment and the thread.

Please...

It’s a thread about football - the posts are about football fans and how they are embarrassing the country right now.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
It’s a thread about football - the posts are about football fans and how they are embarrassing the country right now.

Must you always focus on the negative?…..your a strange sort of fella if you would rather scour social media for that than enjoy the momentous occasion tonight is.

D

Deleted member 15344

Not a bloody chance - talk about a dog with a bone. Trawl the net to find everything you can and post here with utter glee. I've had enough.

Don’t need to trawl the net when it’s all over social media including main stream news and multiple sports presenters , multiple high level sports Journalists and also other football players

Here are the ticket less fans getting into the stadium

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
We go home and cry into our Best Bitter for another 18 months until once more hopes are raised with the Qatar World Cup (which we haven't a hope in hell of winning due to the heat).

Mid to high 20s, they should be able to cope with that ................................. hopefully.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Don’t need to trawl the net when it’s all over social media including main stream news and multiple sports presenters , multiple high level sports Journalists and also other football players

It’s your motive though Phil, you are not trying to bring the news of the world to the thread you are just trying to pish on our parade.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site

How many formers have to tell you, we don't want to read it, or look at it right now.
Just go away and let us enjoy the occasion!

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

Phil, you moaned about losing good forumites because of posting styles. You’ve got a number of established members saying don’t post up the fan rubbish, not today of all days. and what do you do? You continue to post it up. Maybe have a read of your own moans about losing people, and think…

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
BBC or ITV?
ITV have billions of adverts, but they also have Roy Keane and Ian Wright.
BBC have absolutely no adverts, but they do have Shearer and Lineker.

I think I'm going ITV, but will probably flip flop quite a bit!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Personally I cannot see anything but an Italy win tonight. They will play a high tempo game, push on to our back line harass and harry, not giving us the freedom to maintain possession in our own half and prevent us playing out from the back. Our back lines will be disconnected from the forwards, we will bypass midfield in an attempt to get the ball forward with hopeful punts, time and time again play will break down as Chiellini marshals his defence like a Roman Centurion....the Italian defensive "know-how" totally stumping our youthful midfield and isolated strikeforce.

Eventually frustration will overcome us, we will lose a man to a red card (probably Rice) for reckless challenges made in desperation to get the ball off the Italians as we chase the game after going a goal down late in the first half. The Italians will shut up shop and use their mastery of the "dark arts" to see out the game comfortably.

We go home and cry into our Best Bitter for another 18 months until once more hopes are raised with the Qatar World Cup (which we haven't a hope in hell of winning due to the heat).

I desperately hope the above is utter tosh but its my way of mentally preparing myself for disappointment.
Don’t worry it is :)