The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Phil, you moaned about losing good forumites because of posting styles. You’ve got a number of established members saying don’t post up the fan rubbish, not today of all days. and what do you do? You continue to post it up. Maybe have a read of your own moans about losing people, and think…

There's the irony. Posting about the stalwarts leaving and probably your biggest culprit right there. Couldn't make it up.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can't decide what side to watch. Will start with BBC and if it goes pear-shaped I'll turn over.

I'm nervous...actually feel a wee bit sick!

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Bbc by a mile

ITV has mataface who is awful and shouldn't be allowed to speak.

Yep gotta be BBC. Can’t turn it on yet though, I find it too exhausting!…Think I’ll turn it on about 7.55, Loudly boo the Italian national anthem, then the players taking a knee then throw myself into it.?

(Joke obviously I like the Italian national anthem?)

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yep gotta be BBC. Can’t turn it on yet though, I find it too exhausting!…Think I’ll turn it on about 7.55, Loudly boo the Italian national anthem, then the players taking a knee then throw myself into it.?

(Joke obviously I like the Italian national anthem)

Parents arrive 07:50

Kids in bed

Dinner in belly

Time for history please?

Got it on already soaking it all up

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Parents arriving that time in the morning, where they after your breakfast.

Aha Got confused that's mum round 07:30 tomorrow to take eldest to school as somebody is trusting me with all the kids now the wife returns to work first time since march 2020 lol

Need to keep all 3 alive lol

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Around a week ago a respected member had a bit of a spat on here and apologised. Many people thought well done admired him for apologising to The Forum. Well done Paul.

The general consensus is that it is England’s biggest football night for 55 years’ and the odds are highly in favour of watching the footie. Why oh why can people not accept they are in the minority. We are not interested in ‘thugs’ storming the stadium nor scrapping in London.

Please please please accept that you are not always correct and let’s concentrate on the football and go with the majority. Thank you

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Around a week ago a respected member had a bit of a spat on here and apologised. Many people thought well done admired him for apologising to The Forum. Well done Paul.

The general consensus is that it is England’s biggest football night for 55 years’ and the odds are highly in favour of watching the footie. Why oh why can people not accept they are in the minority. We are not interested in ‘thugs’ storming the stadium nor scrapping in London.

Please please please accept that you are not always correct and let’s concentrate on the football and go with the majority. Thank you

Last week PJ was basically trolling one person. Repeatedly..

That's a world away from someone refusing to simply turn a blind eye to the stuff that's occured today. Anyways.

Let's go for 90 minutes of enjoyment.

SHAAAAWWWWW!!!!