The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I think ill be going retro too! £30 on average for a replica.. not bad at all! £70 is just madness.

In other news - another day - another link for Grealish - this time to Man City! :ROFLMAO:

Update - I may now be waiting on delivery on the new shirt... someone at work got 20% off at JD sports - £56 for the new one - rude not to!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I did not know whether to post this here or in the Laughter thread but if anyone wants a football related chuckle then google Micah & Roy's Road Trip to Wembley. Basically, the two of them in a car chatting away. Keans is wonderfully grumpy but Richards is infectious and Keane clearly likes him, something that is probably quite rare I suspect.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I did not know whether to post this here or in the Laughter thread but if anyone wants a football related chuckle then google Micah & Roy's Road Trip to Wembley. Basically, the two of them in a car chatting away. Keans is wonderfully grumpy but Richards is infectious and Keane clearly likes him, something that is probably quite rare I suspect.
Haha yes, I watched the first two of them yesterday. Kind of confirms my suspicions on Roy, that his miserable persona is just a character he embodies on TV. I also thought he hated Micah from the TV coverage, but as you say there seems to be some grudging respect there. I've heard Ian Wright say in the past that he's good friends with Roy as well, I think these videos show he actually has a good sense of humour as well.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah, I had briefly forgotten, but I recall Euro 2016 being one of the poorest in memory, at least partially because of that change in format. Imagine winning no group games but then somehow winning the tournament. That was so poor.

They're ruining the World Cup as well of course, as that will have 40 odd teams soon or something stupid. Don't know why they can't just leave a format alone when it works. More teams in the Euros so we can have the likes of North Macedonia and Slovakia in there and only a third of the teams actually go out of the groups. Pointless.

World cup every 2 years

Bin off euros, Copa America and accon

Everyone qualifies.

Straight knock out. Lose a game no chance of being champ

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
They broke no Premier League rules at the end of the day - going to very hard to punish a team for not breaking a rule ?‍♂️

I may be wrong here - and I know someone will tell me if so..

But I thought there was a rule about not entering a competition without it first being agreed with other clubs? Like the club world cup etc, they get special permission to do that and its signed off before the season starts